About the EISSI Awards
Each year representatives from the Association of Consulting Surveyors NSW and the Institution of Surveyors NSW come together to organise the NSW Excellence in Surveying and Spatial Information Awards.
Now in its 22nd year, this awards night recognises the achievements of organisations and individuals from across the state who are engaged in the surveying and spatial information profession.
Over the years, the Organising Committee has received a wide range of entries from small to large businesses within government departments, educational institutions and the private sector. With much diversity within these entries, they have often been used as a marketing tool to highlight the range and complexity of work undertaken by professionals within the industry.
The Organising Committee invites you to take the opportunity to be recognised for your achievements and to participate in the 2019 Awards with fellow staff, clients and partners.
And the winner is…
The key objectives for this awards night:
• Recognise and acknowledge excellence in the surveying and spatial information industry.
• Celebrate excellence before an audience of industry peers.
• Encourage activities which create a stronger, larger and more relevant industry.
• Embrace the achievements of the industry and its related industries and professions.
• See the industry grow and mature through its achievements in innovation, business and project management